iPad 3 can now be jailbroken on iOS 5.1.1 in untethered mode. Follow the simple steps below to jailbreak your Apple iPad 3 and unlock a world of possibilities through jailbreaking. With the awesome jailbreak apps available on Cydia you will be able to make Phone calls from the iPad (on 3G enabled iPad with micro sim card option) .
Note : iPad 2 and iPad 1st generation are also supported by Absinthe 2.0.2 and you can follow the exact same steps as explained below for your device .
How to Jailbreak iPad 3 on iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe :
- First step is to download the Absinthe 2.0.2 tool which is less than 10 MB in size
- Extract the compressed files on your desktop using WinRar
- Click on the absinthe.exe file . This will run some code on your computer screen to create a folder by the name of Absinthe where you will find another file named absinthe 2.0.2.exe .
- Click this file to launch the jailbreak program for iPad 3 .
- Connect your iPad 3 with the USB cable . Absinthe will detect and ask for jailbreak
- Click on the “Jailbreak” button to begin te jailbreaking
- After a minute you will see the screen below . Wait for the device to Reboot
- After the reboot it will take a minute or less to install Cydia icon on the homescreen. Keep the USB cable connected to the iPad 3 .
- After you find the new Cydia icon , tap on it to initialize it for the first time .
- iPad 3 will reboot with Cydia ready to be used .
Check out the awesome iPad Jailbreak Apps you can download and install on your jailbroken iPad .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish