iOS 4.3.5 can be jailbroken using Redsnow Jailbreak Tool . Before your start jailbreaking iOS 4.3.5 on your idevice , first upgrade the firmware using iTunes . Then point Redsnow 0.9.8 b4 to iOS 4.3.4 firmware . The details of 4.3.5 jailbreak process is explained below .
#TIP : Use AptBackup to back up your previous jailbreak apps if the device is already jailbroken .
If you like this post please give us a Google +1 below
Note : The jailbreak is tethered version which means every time you reboot , connect it with pc and click “Just Boot Tethered Right Now” on Redsnow to start it [image below] . This is an essential step for booting on tethered jailbreaks . If you don’t do it , the phone will remain stuck at Apple Logo . It is not a bug or error of some kind .
Steps to Jailbreak 4.3.5 iOS on iPhone 4 :
- Download iOS 4.3.4 and iOS 4.3.5 ipsw files [ File Size :650 MB+ each ]. Make sure you download these files before hand .
- Update your device to 4.3.5 by pressing SHIFT + UPDATE on iTunes .
- Download Redsnow 0.9.8b4 [Mac | Windows]
- Now launch Redsnow and browse to the iOS 4.3.4 firmware file.
- Allow redsnow to identify the ipsw files and process it .
- Choose “Install Cydia“
- Put your device in DFU mode following onscreen instructions . Read How to put in DFU Mode .
- Redsnow will now jailbreak. After the process is complete , click on “Just Boot Tethered Right Now” to turn on your device .
Share this post with a Google +1 and Facebook .